Portable electronic receiver designed and used to locate and trace live, buried electrical cables No transmitting unit necessary, locates existing current.
Easy to use... Great for passive locating!
- Inexpensive, easy to use instrument with true "feed-through" audio
- No transmitting unit necessary
- Wide application from small rural systems to complex primary and secondary networks in metropolitan areas
- Used by electrical and pipeline contractors, municipal electric, street lighting, power companies, gas companies, industrial maintenance personnel, and many more
- Accurate and dependable
- Operating weight less than 3 Lbs.
- Complete with Headset
- Powered by 1 9V "transistor" battery