Ideal for detecting leaks in water pipe networks
When it comes to detecting leaks in water pipes by electro-acoustic means, the hearing and experience of the user are paramount. The AQUAPHON® system supports and simplifies this detection process thanks to the outstanding quality of its microphone and measuring technology, intelligent analysis functions and the practical, visual representation of results on the display.
Most reliable leak detection ever
This cutting-edge system offers comfortable, wireless handling, ease of use, versatility and a sturdy, ergonomic design. The AQUAPHON® system is ideal for both the prelocation and pinpointing of leaks for confident excavation. It is suitable for all your leak detection challenges and will help you locate leaks safely and reliably.
The measurement principle
The water flowing out of the leak in the pipeline causes the pipeline material to vibrate. These vibrations are transmitted throughout the line and can be picked up as structure-borne noise, even at distant contact points such as fittings. The vibrations are also transmitted up through the ground to the surface as ground-borne noise, although this is very muted. The AQUAPHON® system is your perfect companion for leak detection as it makes the vibrations audible to the human ear and records and visually displays the volume and frequency spectrum.
The AQUAPHON® system is completely wireless as the TS 200 carrying rod, AQUAPHON® A 200 receiver and F6 wireless headphones communicate by Sewerin Digital Radio (SDR). Not only does this allow you incredible freedom of movement, it also offers a much greater sound quality without interference from swinging cables.
The system is operated without buttons or switches using the sturdy 5.7 inch VGA display with touch screen. It offers excellent readability, even in strong sunshine, and can also be operated with gloves. The display is clear and features large, distinct symbols.
The AQUAPHON® A 200 receiver guides you through the various applications with instructions, which means that even less experienced and occasional users can operate the device reliably.
- The TS 200 carrying rod can be connected to three different microphones.
- The TM 200 touch microphone was developed especially for prelocation at fittings in the pipe network.
- The BM 200 ground microphone is ideal for paved surfaces.
- The BM 230 ground microphone lends itself more to use on unpaved surfaces.
- The system case provides ample space to safely hold all the components of the AQUAPHON® system.
- The TS 200 carrying rod, the AQUAPHON® A 200 receiver and the F6 wireless headphones can be charged at the same time.
- Chargers are available for the measuring vehicle as well as for the workshop and office.